ITI Jobs And Diploma Jobs, ITI Campus Placement, Diploma Campus Placement, ITI And Diploma Jobs 2024, ITI And Diploma Walk-In-Interviews, Industrial training institute news, Diploma news and Online job fair news

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Govt I.T.I Panipat, Haryana Conduct Campus Placement Interview on 29th October, 2020 at 9.30 am

whatsapp icon
Govt I.T.I Panipat  Conduct Campus
 Placement Interview

Company Name
M/s Pan Food Pvt Ltd,
M/s CB Electrical
M/s Kamboj Power Generation
M/s Hotal Gold
M/s Seentex India Pvt.Ltd Panipat Haryana
ITIJOBSINDIA.BLOGSPOT.COM
Qualification
ITI Pass
Following Trades
1. Fitter
2 Electrician/Electrical
3 Mechanic Tractor
4 CO.PA
5. T.PES
6. M.C.E.A
7 M.M.VN
8. Wiremen
Campus Interview Date
 29 October, 2020 at 9.30 am
Venue
Govt I.T.I Panipat 
G.T. Road Panipat (Haryana)India
All Candidates are requested to attend the 
interview with the following documents:
Latest Resume
Two Pass port size photographs.
10h and 12h original certificate
4. ITI pass/appearing certificate
Kindly inform the concerned pass out trainees
Posted Date: 28 October 2020
Govt I.T.I Panipat, Haryana Conduct Campus Placement Interview on 29th October, 2020 at 9.30 am